Customer Support:01367 899553 firstname.lastname@example.org
Shawcity is pleased to announce the launch of the new MultiRAE Benzene Monitor from Honeywell.
The MultiRAE Benzene is the only gas monitor that includes up to 6-gas detection and real-time wireless capability, plus benzene-specific measurement.
The monitor combines the ability to make quick benzene-specific assessment (“snapshot”) measurements with the advantages of a versatile multi-gas monitor
that can support approximately 20 intelligent interchangeable sensor options.
Its optional wireless capability improves safety by providing real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location, which delivers better situational awareness and faster incident response.
The monitor’s unique features make it an ideal instrument for industrial applications, from confined space entry pre-screening during plant maintenance to personal protection, leak detection and refinery downstream monitoring.
- Unique instrument for multiple applications
- Highly versatile and customizable
- Benzene-specific measurement up to 200 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
- Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2.
- Wireless. Versatile. Proven.
- Versatile multi-gas and Benzene-specific modes
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions, including Man Down Alarm
- MultiRAE Benzene MultiRAE Benzene used for leak detection
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Continuous datalogging (up to 6 months for 5 sensors) and snapshot datalogging capabilities.
- Confined space entry pre-screening
- Plant Shutdown (downstream)
- Personal Protection
- Leak detection
- Oil & Gas Upstream (Onshore & Offshore)
- Oil & Gas Downstream: Refineries, Coal to Gas Refineries, Coal to Chemical Plants, Oil to Chemical Plants, Gas to Liquids Chemical Plants, Tank farm, Terminals (Benzene storage), Pipelines, Marine (Crude, Fuel Products and Benzene transportation), Steel Industry, Rubber & Tyre Manufacturing and HazMat.
For full product information and pricing, please click here.
If you would like to speak to one of our advisors regarding this product, please email: email@example.com or call us on: 01367 899553.